Prospects for Liberty

"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" - Thomas Sowell

Name:
Location: North Dartmouth, Massachusetts, United States

I'm a sophomore at Umass Dartmouth, double majoring in Political Science and Economics.I'm a Roman Catholic and a Libertarian. Not much to say here really.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Rumsfeld Backed Iraqi Pullback

I've always been something of a fan of Rumsfeld, though I realize I'm far from in the majority on that one.

A new leaked White House memo indicates that the outgoing Secretary of Defense supported a pullback from Iraq. I agree with him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This leaked memo was Rummys F you to Bush. He is saying that even the hardliners want change and Bush is the lonely guy on the hill screaming charge while his troops scatter. Not good.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home