Prospects for Liberty

"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" - Thomas Sowell

Name:
Location: North Dartmouth, Massachusetts, United States

I'm a sophomore at Umass Dartmouth, double majoring in Political Science and Economics.I'm a Roman Catholic and a Libertarian. Not much to say here really.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Liveblogging "The Great Global Warming Swindle".

Starting at 5:30 PM Eastern today, I am going to be viewing "The Great Global Warming Swindle" on Google Video. It is available here

It can also be seen on YouTube here.

I felt like trying something new, so I will also be live blogging my viewing of the documentary. That is to say, I will post my thoughts in real time, while watching it (with helpful tags indicating how many minutes I am into the video). Should be interesting, anyways. So, if you feel like doing so, come on over here at 5:30 and watch the video with me, while reading my erudite and witty commentary on it. Or watch it whenever. In any event, see you at 5:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home